Our culture, processes and point of view differentiate us from other firms and create long-tenured relationships.
- Client focus: All partners and staff are working consultants who provide in-depth, high quality, customized and responsive service directly to our clients.
- Staffing for responsiveness. We staff client consulting teams with a lead consultant, a senior consultant and technical support to serve our clients well and provide responsiveness.
- Independence of ownership. We are 100% owned by our working partners and specialize in executive pay and governance consulting.
- Independence of thought. We make our clients aware of the points of view of all constituencies, and actively share our own as well.
- Resources of a larger firm. We have deep resources in analytics and research tools.
- Knowledge-sharing. We regularly participate in governance forums that provide us with perspective and insights and share updates with our clients. Internally, we conduct monthly teleconferences to review technical, market and governance trends.
- Governance and perspective: We promote and support excellence in governance.
- Industry leadership: We activity participate in the ongoing dialogue on executive pay with groups such as the SEC, IRS, FASB, ISS and Glass-Lewis to ensure a balanced perspective is brought on important issues