We seek outstanding professionals who can continue to grow our firm based on the standards on which it was founded. We value consultants with high integrity, intelligence, client service orientation, dedication to quality, excellent analytical and verbal skills, and the ability to work effectively with others at all levels of our client organizations, including senior management and the board of directors.
In return we provide support in many forms, including the benefits of being part of a vibrant, successful, and growing firm serving clients with distinction. Meridian fosters shared learning and provides the ideal environment for executive compensation professionals to develop their skills and build their careers.
For the third time we were named one of the 2014 “Best Firms to Work For” by Consulting magazine. From a pool of more than 350 firms, we placed 10th in the Best Small Firms category.
We ranked particularly high in both the career development and compensation categories, fitting for a firm focused on executive compensation. Employees say, “Meridian is an outstanding firm, dedicated to high quality consulting, outstanding client service and individual growth. It has a unique culture within our segment of the industry; top-notch talent; strong reputation and is positioned for continued growth and success.”
This acknowledgement further emphasizes our commitment to excellence. Fostering growth among our Firm’s associates has been and continues to be a key to our success.
Confidential inquiries regarding career opportunities may be made by clicking here.
Openings at Meridian
Executive Compensation Analyst
As an Executive Compensation Analyst, you will work with a team of senior consultants and consulting partners to provide research and advice to the boards of directors and top executives of large client companies. You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing compensation and financial data, documenting and comparing executive compensation programs across companies, and modeling alternative approaches to performance- and stock-based compensation.
You will develop key inputs and draft comprehensive reports for presentation to senior executives and boards of directors.You will develop effective analytical skills, further develop your writing and presentation skills, and help solve problems for boards of directors and senior management at companies of all sizes. Performance and development in this role can lead to expanded project management and client relationship responsibilities.
Immediate responsibilities, accountabilities, and skill sets:
- Compare executive compensation across companies using a variety of tools and resources
- Analyze relevant financial performance information for correlation to compensation using statistics and other analytical methods
- Conduct valuations on long-term incentive vehicles
- Develop and apply a basic knowledge of related accounting, tax and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate effectively in two- and three-person client teams
- Deliver consistent, high-quality work product, on time and within budget
- Manage multiple critical deliverables at the same time
- Communicate effectively with client contacts
- Understand a client’s business strategies at a basic level
- Demonstrate high proficiency in spreadsheet software and analytical tools
- Write concisely and effectively
- Demonstrate high motivation to deliver, learn and grow
- Take initiative to grow your abilities and contributions
Education and experience requirements: This is an entry level position for a candidate with an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, General Business or Economics.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.