Executive Compensation Consultant
As an Executive Compensation Consultant, you will work with a team of senior consultants and partners to provide research and advice to the board of directors and senior executives at companies across a variety of industries. You will gather and analyze compensation and financial data, document and compare executive compensation program design across companies and assist with the creation of client deliverables.
In this role, you will apply your analytical, written and oral communication skills to help our teams deliver high quality and effective solutions to clients. Strong performance in the role, and demonstrated potential to grow into broader service relationships can lead to expanded project management and client relationship responsibilities.
Immediate responsibilities, accountabilities, and skillsets:
- Interpret and compare executive compensation across companies using a variety of tools and resources
- Conduct industry performance and financial research
- Analyze relevant financial performance information for correlation to compensation using statistics and other analytical methods
- Develop and apply a basic knowledge of related accounting, tax and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate effectively in two- and three-person client teams
- Deliver consistent, high-quality work product, on time and within budget
- Manage multiple critical deliverables at the same time
- Absorb and apply both individual and group instruction, and learn independently
- Communicate effectively with client contacts
- Understand a client’s business strategies at a basic level
- Demonstrate high proficiency in spreadsheet software and analytical tools
- Write concisely and effectively
- Demonstrate high motivation to deliver, learn and grow
- Take initiative to grow your abilities and contributions
Education and experience requirements
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with a concentration in finance, accounting, general business or economics
- Between 2–4 years’ experience in the executive compensation consulting industry
Don’t see a position that fits your skillset?
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team.