Jim has over 16 years of experience in executive compensation consulting. He provides guidance to Compensation Committees, Boards of Directors, and management teams regarding executive and outside director compensation program design. His areas of expertise include:
- Aligning compensation programs with business and strategic objectives
- Assessing pay and performance relationships
- Designing incentive plan mechanics
- Reviewing competitive pay practices and policies
- Analyzing the impact of emerging pay trends
- Developing peer groups for compensation and performance comparisons
He has worked with organizations with revenues from $100 million – $100+ billion. His specific industry experience includes retail, chemicals, technology, manufacturing, hospitality/gaming, and financial services. His primary role with clients is to lead engagements with the Compensation Committee or Senior Management in addressing the organization’s most critical compensation design issues.
Jim is a member of the NACD chapter in Philadelphia and a frequent speaker at various executive pay related forums.
Jim received his B.A. in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.