CEO Pay Trends: Looking Beyond Reported Pay Figures
Posted by Virginia Rhodes on July 20, 2017 in Thought Leadership
In case you missed this fantastic webinar on July 13, 2017…
Visit http://www.equilar.com/webinar-videos.html to request a full replay or the slides from this webinar entitled CEO Pay Trends: Looking Beyond Reported Pay Figures.
Equilar, Meridian Compensation Partners and the Center On Executive Compensation looked inside the newest CEO pay data reported in 2017 proxy statements. Insights were gained on the differences between how compensation information is included in regulatory requirements and how it is awarded and paid in practice. The webinar provided a better understanding of why the numbers reported to the SEC are just one feature of a much more complex landscape.
Webinar Discussion Highlights Included:
- Using reported pay vs. other pay definitions for benchmarking
- Catalysts for change in CEO pay strategies
- Practitioners’ viewpoints on CEO pay with respect to SEC regulations, proxy advisor guidelines and public opinion
- Panelist: Shelly Carlin, Executive Vice President, Center On Executive Compensation
- Panelist: Virginia Rhodes, Lead Consultant, Meridian Compensation Partners
- Panelist: Matthew Goforth, Research Manager & Managing Editor, Equilar, Inc.
Compensation Benchmarking, Program Design, Regulatory Issues & Compliance