On this episode of The Executive Compensation Podcast, we’re joined by Donald Kalfen. Don discusses some of the new rules and regulations introduced over the last six months, and what they mean.
Specifically, he talks about:
– The new pay-versus-performance disclosures and their impact on companies.
– Unusual outcomes such as large negative compensation amounts.
– Common trends around disclosures.
– How can companies comply with the SEC’s clawback rules?
– Understanding the SEC’s 10b5-1 rules and how to comply.
– What’s on the horizon that companies should be aware of?