They’re here to talk about the recently finalized SEC clawback rules, which companies must comply with by the end of this year.
Specifically, they cover:
– The broader impact of the SEC clawback rules.
– High-level principles to consider when designing incentive arrangements and compensation structures.
– Will the new SEC rules impact compensation and incentive design?
– Some potential unforeseen impacts of the rules.
– How the rules could change the metrics that companies focus on.
– Challenges around calculating share-based clawback.
– Will there be a movement toward more deferred settlement in compensation structures and incentives?